Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random writing

At work tonight, I couldn't concentrate on the story I was writing. For some reason my mind kept wondering. I remembered an exercise a professor in college made the class do once: just type whatever comes to your mind. So that's what I did.

I just started typing every thought, and of course, it was crazy how one thought led to another. First I was typing about how I didn't know what to write about, then I was writing about a three hour long meeting I was in earlier that day, then I overheard someone mention free wifi. Eventually, I ended my 14-inch random writing with writing about the power of words.

All of that led me to thinking about how much I enjoy blogging, but I rarely do. So I injected my blog with some botox — gave it a little color to make it look younger, and I'm now ready to become a faithful blogger.

We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Niko Vasiloff said...

First off, I love that we have like the exact same "about me" section. lol. Secondly, I'm excited that you are embarking on being a faithful blogger again! Cuz I am too! And I'm excited to read about each other's lives. Oh, I'm at work right now too. Ha ha, I guess what I do when I'm at work and bored is start blogging. :)

Niko Vasiloff said...

Dear Ms. Shake,
I am curious about your life. Please blog about something. ;) Thanks!
-Niko