Friday, March 19, 2010

The New Look

After an intensive and extensive (smiling because both of those words work) search, I decided on a new layout.

I was searching for something that fit me and my posts. There were several layouts that I liked, but they didn't seem to go along with the vibe from the content.

When I saw this one, I immediately liked it. The only thing I don't like is that "Big World" isn't clearly visible at the top. I'm giving it a trial run for a few days and then I'll decide if it's a keeper.

What are your thoughts, friends? Does it work for me?

3 comments:

Niko Vasiloff said...

I do love it, but wonder if you could make the title font size smaller in order to fit the "Big World" part in a visible area?

Emilee Shake said...

Thanks! I'm actually probably going to change the title. I've just got to find something good.

fremellow said...

LOVE the layout: the afro, colors, arms open wide...perfect!
but I agree, the title's gotta fit. <3